Surrounded By Reality

Madison, WI has been described as "43 square miles of land surrounded by reality". Actually, I think it's 77...... Being a Madison native I liked this title. Agree or disagree, the important thing is to get involved and learn what's going on and how it affects you..

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Nope, That 1/2% Didn't Do It......But Don't Panic..

"OK guys, we've taken care of sub-prime mortgages, market liquidity and commercial paper- what have you got?"

"I've got California Bonds"
"I've got bad car loans from GM, Ford & Chrysler"
"I've got mortgage & commercial-based derivatives"
"I've got pension fund liquidity"
"I've got retail store credit debt"

"Guys, guys, calm down-this is Hank & Ben you're talking to......there will be plenty for EVERYBODY!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home