Surrounded By Reality

Madison, WI has been described as "43 square miles of land surrounded by reality". Actually, I think it's 77...... Being a Madison native I liked this title. Agree or disagree, the important thing is to get involved and learn what's going on and how it affects you..

Sunday, October 05, 2008

A New Way For Me To Vent...

Well, I've decided to actually use my account here. I've been sending out a lot of emails lately and thought this might be a good way for people to see what I'm thinking without having to deal with a bunch of emails from me. Trying to be more "green" in terms of internet bandwidth usage....

I'm posting a bunch of stuff from the last couple weeks. The number of new posts will probably be a lot less in the future depending on what's going on- I hope so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home