Surrounded By Reality

Madison, WI has been described as "43 square miles of land surrounded by reality". Actually, I think it's 77...... Being a Madison native I liked this title. Agree or disagree, the important thing is to get involved and learn what's going on and how it affects you..

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We Almost Missed Something Big Yesterday

Evidently an alien "light ship" was to arrive on Earth yesterday- I would have missed it.... But it was a no-show...

Then again, I just checked the latest post- the "believers" have decided maybe it's actually today (due to time zone differences)....

Personally, I think it's just another attempt by the McCain Campaign to distract people's attention from the economy....


Read about it .......

10-14-08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home